Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
BE.MOOD Srl, the Data Controller, with registered office in Prato via T. Alva Edison n. 6, Tax Code 02269900979 P.IVA 02269900979, wishes to inform you, in accordance with applicable national legislation and EU Regulation 2016/679, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data.
- What data do we process?
We only process general data concerning, by way of example, name and surname, tax code, VAT number, residence, domicile, place of work, email addresses, PEC and social addresses, telephone and fax numbers, employer company, role and/or company position, etc.
Why and on what legal basis do we collect your Data?
The Data provided by you are processed exclusively for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
without your consent (article 6 letters b, c, f, GDPR), for the following purposes:
- to fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations arising from the purchase and sale of products, services or business relations in general;
- comply with the provisions of laws and regulations (national or Community), or execute an order of judicial authorities or supervisory bodies to which the Owner is subject;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, in particular the right of defence in court;
with express consent (Article 6(a), GDPR), for the following purposes:
- Marketing purposes, such as sending promotional e-mails;
- How is your data processed?
The processing is carried out in paper form, by means of computer and telematic tools, and stored in our databases with organizational methods related to the purposes indicated.
Your Data may also be processed by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the above purposes.
- Which Data are mandatory and which are optional?
The provision of Data for contractual purposes is mandatory as it is necessary for the execution of the contract.
If you do not want your Data to be processed for the purposes set out in point no. 2, you will not be able to use the services provided above.
The processing of your Data for marketing purposes is optional and subject to your prior consent.
Failure to provide your consent will make it impossible to keep you updated on new products or services, promotions, offers and to send you communications or other information material.
- How long is your data stored for?
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2, section A above will be processed and stored for the entire duration of the business relationship.
From the date of termination of such relationship, for whatever reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the prescriptions applicable by law.
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2, section B above will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and in any case until consent is revoked.
- Who can access and to whom can your data be communicated?
Your data will be made accessible or communicated only when strictly necessary and appropriate for the achievement of the purposes described in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorised data processors (or so-called "data processors");
- to third parties who perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors;
- to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and agencies (national and foreign), in compliance with the regulations in force;
The updated list of data processors and persons authorized to process the data is kept at the registered office of our Company.
- Where can your data be transferred to?
Your Data is stored at the Company's premises.
In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of extra-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- What are they and how can you exercise your rights?
We would like to inform you that as a data subject you are entitled to the rights set forth in art. 15 and following articles of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in particular to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing or the portability of data concerning you or to oppose their processing by sending your requests to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Revocation of consent to processing
Please note that, pursuant to art. 7 of the Regulation, the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data is recognized. To exercise this right you can send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org